PLEASE BE THERE! This is so important!
Public Hearing - Tuesday, September 26, starting at 9:00 am
in the Appropriations and Financial Affairs Committee room (State House, Room 228).
The Bill Draft is available at http://legislature.maine.gov/legis/opla/comitinfoMLI.htm
A few points picked up on.... Dispensaries are able to convert to "for profit". 12 plants per parcel whether medical or otherwise. Meaning the the patients at my house are now not all allowed to grow at same time.
Also, going with both plant count and canopy for some tiers of growing.
You can send written testimonies to....
Because the Committee anticipates a large turnout for the hearing, please be advised of the following:
(1) If you wish to testify, please sign up at table outside Room 228 the morning of the hearing. The order of testimony will follow the order of the sign-up sheets. Sign-up sheets will be available starting at 8:15 am on the 26th.
(2) If you plan on distributing copies of your testimony or other printed materials along with your testimony, please bring at least 25 copies of those materials for distribution.
(3) Testimony will be limited to 3 minutes per individual speaker.
(4) There will not be additional copies of the committee bill available at the public hearing.
(5) There will be two overflow rooms available if seating in Room 228 is full. Information on the overflow rooms will be provided at the hearing.