The Office of Marijuana Policy is pleased to announce that the next round of track and trace portal trainings will begin on Monday, October 21, 2019. These training sessions are specifically intended for prospective adult use licensees and will be held in Augusta, Bangor, Hallowell, Lewiston, and Portland.
Registration for these training sessions will open at 8:00AM EDT on Monday, October 7, 2019. Registration is available through the Eventbrite event registration platform and will occur on a first-come, first-served basis.
BioTrackTHC/Track and Trace Portal Training Sessions
- Monday, October 21: Augusta (https://augustabiotrack.eventbrite.com)
- Tuesday, October 22: Bangor (https://bangorbiotrack.eventbrite.com)
- Wednesday, October 23: Hallowell (https://hallowellbiotrack.eventbrite.com)
- Thursday, October 24: Lewiston (https://lewistonbiotrack.eventbrite.com)
- Friday, October 25: Portland (https://portlandbiotrack.eventbrite.com)
In addition, BioTrackTHC manuals and training videos are currently available online: https://www.biotrack.com/maine-manuals/
If you completed a medical use training in September, you will not be required to take an adult use class.