Presents our 11th Annual
HOME GROWN MAINE 2023
Trade Show & Expo
The Largest Cannabis Trade Show in New England
Jan 14th & Jan 15th, 2023 Augusta Civic Center
Civic Center Drive Augusta, Me 04330
Pre-show events & load in begins Friday, Jan 13th 2023
Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm and Saturday 8:00am - 9:00am
Saturday, Jan 14th 10am to 5:00pm
Sunday Jan 15th 10:00am to 4:00pm
Please note that this event complies with Maine Medical Marijuana Laws. No sales of any Cannabis product are allowed. Must Initial Below: If you do not comply you will be removed from the trade show with no refund.
- Exhibitors & Vendors will be promoted on fliers & website. Application deadline for promotion: Dec 15th, 2022
- MMCM Members will have discounted prices for their booths.
- Food is only available through the Civic Center concessions on site.
- Exhibitor & Vendor booth(s) are expected to be staffed & on display from open to close on Jan 14th & Jan 15th, 2023.
- Exhibitors & Vendors may not remove trade show set up & booth until 4pm Sunday Han 15th, 2023.
- NOTE: THERE WILL BE A $100.00 PENALTY FOR EARLY TAKE DOWN: Must Initial Below; (even if you run out of product) so please bring extra information or product for your booth.
- Please make sure at closing time you take anything of major value with you. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please note: all Cannabis needs to be removed when booth is closed. All Cannabis needs to be under your supervision at all times.
- No SMOKING of CANNABIS OR TOBACCO is ALLOWED on CIVIC CENTER PROPERTY
- We have provided a patient tent area for VAPORIZING ONLY. The Patient Vaporizer Tent located outside the facility, is available to qualified patients with Maine State MMJ Medical Recommendation and will be open during the show.
- 20x30 Vape Tent Sponsorships available (Call the office for more info)
No sales of any Cannabis product are allowed. Must Initial:(*)
No sales of any Cannabis product are allowed Must Initial
I have read previous information regarding rules and regulations of the show. Please initial here: (*)
THERE WILL BE A 100 dollar PENALTY FOR EARLY TAKE DOWN Must Initial
Captains of Industry Fundraiser Evening
6:30pm to 10pm
Friday, January 13th, 2023
The Captains of Industry Fundraising Dinner will be held at the Augusta Country Club from 6:30pm to 10:30pm.
This dinner is for everyone and anyone that would like to attend. Come join us on this special night of celebrating our 11th ANNUAL HOME GROWN TRADE SHOW. This event is a fundraiser for MMCM with a minimum donation of $50.00 per person per ticket, which includes the buffet (gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan option). There will be a cash bar and live music as well.
(each 50.00 ticket = 25.00 venue/ meal & 25.00 donation to MMCM)
Social Hour 6:30pm - 7pm
MMCM Speaking - 8pm
Dinner - 7pm
2020 Home Grown Maine Booth Pricing
||Includes 8x10 booth, 2 chairs, electricity and 2 Passes
|1 Captains Dinner Ticket, online advertising, Postcard/Flyers
$250.00 Supporting Canna Friendly Membership (6 month trial)
|2 Captains Dinner Tickets, online advertising, Constant Contact advertising, flyers/Postcard $250.00 Supporting Canna Friendly Membership (1 year)
|2 Captains Dinner Tickets, online advertising, Constant Contact advertising , Postcard/ Flyers, $500.00 Canna Friendly Membership (6 month trial)
|4 Captains Dinner Tickets, HGM Banner Ad, Constant Contact Ad, $500.00 Premium Membership (1 year), postcard/ Flyers, online advertising, program
|TOP NOTCH SPONSORSHIP
|4 Captains Dinner Tickets, HGM Banner Ad, Radio Ad, Guest on 107.9 The Mix Radio Canna Connection,
Exclusive Canna Friendly Business Ad (6 month trial), postcard/Flyers, online advertising, Constant Contact ADs
All Sponsorships Include up to 2 Tables, 4 chairs, Electricity, up to 10 passes for workers
**All Banners for Sponsors must be sent to MMCM at least 1 week before the Show (2x6 size only)
Checks payable to: MMCM or pay with credit card via Quickbooks invoice. For phone payments contact Cheryl at MMCM 207-596-3501 to ensure you have a submitted application before making payment.
Invalid Company Name
Invalid Contact Person
Invalid Email address
Maine Re-Seller’s Certificate #
Additional Admission tickets are available for $10.00 per tickets:
PLEASE FILL IN SPACES BELOW FOR YOUR TOTAL:
Captains Dinner Fundraiser $50 each
You will receive a vendor package via email prior to the show
If you need more information please call the office 207-596-3501
After submitting the application you will be redirected to PayPal to pay for your order. Please enter the TOTAL AMOUNT from your order into PayPal!